- Dispersive Edition is a workshop initiated by Raphaël Bastide where students were invited to use web technologies (HTML and CSS) to produce two documents based on a single content. The result is web pages completed only when they come to be printed.
- G.Bodywork: The design studio Groupe CCC experiments a printable web page for the project G.bodywork initiated by Ève Chabanon.
- Lena Robin: Diploma: The layout is computed and automated to make the publication really easy and fast to produce. The design of the book was made with HTML and CSS and the book was exported with Prince XML.
- HTML Output is book on demand website made using Bindery.js and Loom by Evan Brooks, BabyBrowser by Catherine Schmidt and Print.js by Lukas WinklerPrins
- Letter is a simple, highly customizable tool to create letters in your browser.
- Brass Print Tool: An article about Villa Hermosa’s process to generate PDF flyers from a unique database.
- Computed Layout a tumblr created by Raphaël Bastide and Louise Drulhe in 2015, the first intention to gather tools, student’s and professional’s projects, and events around experimental publishing systems.
- Paged Media is a blog which advocates for innovative approaches to making books in browsers. Created in 2016 by Dave Cramer and Adam Hydek
- Louise Drulhe’s Critical Atlas of Internet is a series of books and posters generated from a single HTML source.
- OSP’s HTML2PRINT: A PDF typesetting library with exact positioning and hyphenated line breaking